Saturday, August 15, 2015

Book Adoration

I love a book that immediately sends me searching through the library catalog to find more from the author!  I'm not sure how I missed this one when it came out 10 years ago other than to say Clare wasn't quite a year old and I might have been a little busy.  But I don't think I would have had the same visceral reaction that I had at this point of my life.  This book was beautiful.  You can google it and read all about it.  But if you experience internal loneliness or discomfort that you just can't put a finger on, even at the best times in your life, I recommend you read the one.  Lucy's letters to Ann were so eloquent in her descriptions and provide that ah-ha moment you only get when you are on the outside looking in.  So just read it.  And let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment